i had an abortion last Thursday and last night i discovered that i was producing breast milk. I was about 10 to 11 weeks when i terminated. So is that normal?

once the body has been exposed to pregnancy hormones, some changes don't just stop with the abortion, besides, its not breastmilk you are/were producing, its colustrum.

Does it stop soon after the abortion..? Because it's not that pleasant.

Yes it doesnt last long, i produced colustrum for a while after mine

I was only 7 weeks pregnant when I had my abortion just a few days ago, and I just noticed that my breasts have been leaking. It startled me at first because this is the first time that it'd happened, and I'm not pregnant anymore, so why now? I looked it up and apparently its normal, no reason to panic, and it should go away soon.....I hope, because it is really weird.

i had an abortion due to some reasons 5 years before and it happened fine..........but from that time i am having colostrum (white thick in color) from my breasts. i consulted my doctor she checked it and have some tests and said the prolactin level is normal and said it is just hormonal imbalance, but having thyroid level is 24 (i am taking meds for that) and there is nothing any problem and she said it would go only after if i conceive and having the baby. i am sexually activate from past 6 years........ i am worried that it is fine or has it happen with someone else or not? or what could be the reason for colostrum...........plz someone reply i am worried

I had an abortion 8 months back and i too have the same problem i am afraid to go back to the docs

Is it normal to not have any breast milk after an abortion

Hlo mera bhi yhi same question
Ky tum meri help kr skte ho

I had an abortion 2 years ago an my breast still have milk I find it strange like maybe they did something wrong because I find that kinda odd . Never asked the doctor about it an I also have been struggling with getting my weight back on track .... is this normal ??

am having the same problem as u dear.....mine happened two years ago and am still having breast millk

Abt a year ago but it leaks everyday

I have abortion but my breast starts producing milk.. When my breast will sop producing milk?

Can uh hlp.me?