i was about 15 weeks along and had an abortion about 5 days ago, and started leaking breast milk right after.

Will my breasts get smaller?

i was 18 weeks and had my abortion done 5 days too. i had colostrum leaking for couple of weeks before, but its definitely gotten worse since then. they've been leaking a lot in the last day or so and have gotten smaller, but mine swelled a lot while i was pregnant idk if yours did too or if that makes a difference.

mine have also had a lot of hard lumps in them and ive been trying to figure out if that's normal and safe or not, and so far no such luck.

Your breasts were preparing themselves for nursing. The do swell and they do leak which will subside soon. The lumps that godmommy feels are actually swollen milk ducts. You can massage your breasts with warm oil to help the ducts loosen up or imerge yourself in your bathtub and let them soak in warm water. If the leaking is really getting on your nerves, place breast pads inside of your bra. Place a small amount of vaseline on the breast pad itself so it doesn't stick to your nipple when you try to take it off.
Your breasts will go back to their normal size in a few weeks.

I agree. It is totally nonsense this theory - that your breasts are getting smaller after an abortion. It is just like when you are using a emergency contraception, for example. Your hormones are changing and your body is changing as well. The only thing that can happen with your breast after an abortion is a swollen breast, but that is pretty much normal after that procedure. I think that five weeks after an abortion, your breasts will go back to normal. I know a couple of cases and after a while, all of those ladies were just like they were before. 

after i had the abortion my breasts had swollen up and went rock hard and were leaking alot. they wouldn't fit in my bras and were hurting alot if i touched them
sinse they've gone down they've dropped a size, look lifeless, and feel really small and skinny, it's annoying when they shrink but it's just what happens :(
they feel really lifeless and are sometimes left with stretch marks, bio oil can help but it can be expensive in some places so a cheaper alternative which is just as good is putting baby oil on your wet breasts straight after you've got out of the bath or shower, then leave them to dry naturally with the oil on, or you can do the same with body butter, doing this morning and night, and if you wish sometime throughout the day.
Abortions arn't easy so if you have stuff to ask always ask a proffesional like you doctor or ring the aftercare line you were given from the centre.

maybe the baby wasnt healthy and it was life or death maybe not it was her choice

btw abortion is up to 24 wks though some places refuse to do past 20wk. 

Now she is right abortion isn't roght at times like my ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** friend who gets them after getting prego with another mans kid.. after like 20 times.. but u know wut down to truth it is our business to do as we need to survive.. so Abortion haters ****

i was 13 weeks pregnant and had an abortion. its now been 4 days since and yesterday i dnt know if its the way i slept or what but my breast jus feel swollen and like someone said earlier, their rock hard. they also really hurt with the slightest touch, i cant even sleep good with out being in pain. but the thing is i havent experience any leaking of milk from my breast so i'm not sure if its even because of the pregnacy and abortion like you all or if i'm a different case.... please help me i dont kno if the swelling is normal if leakage isnt included.

Quote:

U are all discusting ppl, u wont have place in heaven, I have miscarriaged twice and I am in deepest pain I could never believe that God gave u a baby and u decide to abort then u that fat along like 18 weeks! One day u will realise what kind of mistake u all made. And for the future put something on ur fellas end and take life seriously ur not a God u cant simply decide whos gonna life and who wont, Ull all pay back...

First of all, a soul is energy. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. All an abortion is, is reaping a soul from using that mechanical, physical body. The soul lives on and will be born into another physical form. You know what pisses me off? People who have a baby for which they cannot care for financially, emotionally, etc. If you can't put that soul before your own tiny speck of a life, than you are being selfish. This woman decided that she was not going to ruin this child's life, so for all of you pro-choice haters. FU. Get a life and some sense. Clearly you people against abortions and being so vocal about it are just very selfish people. God will not punish you, the forces of life have given you a choice. A decision and you cannot be penalized for making either choice as long as it is in the best interest of that soul and your own.. And anyone else's, if applicable. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed to get an abortion or to have a child. Understand what each option means in it's entireity. That's the best thing that you can do. If you are going to get an abortion, don't listen to anyone else against it. You can have a baby with that same guy later in your life. Get your career going, expand your horizon and give yourself and your future family financial security. I don't know any of you woman who are thinking about getting an abortion but know that I support you. Even my friend who doesn't personally believe in abortion, she never looked down on me for my choice for getting one next week. It's hard for me to do this but I'm not going to bring my first child into the world with nothing to call our own. I'm almost 23 but I'm still getting my education and career in place. Is it the mature and fair thing to do for this soul who wants my fetus' mechanical body. Organs are just organs that die and rot. Souls live on. Remember that.

thank you! about time someone said that.

Really though? People are having a mature conversation and your going to post this, people go through a rough time when they have an abortion, they dont need someone like you to make it any worse. So please, move along. 

Do you believe in god ? cause as what you just said was sinning. God loves everyone equally. If he did not believe in abortions he would not have given the opportunity. Not trying to be mean but if you have miscarriaged twice maybe god doesn't believe in you having a child.    

This blog is for young women who have questions about a choice they have made And need help And Support .... Everyone has a reason for the choice they have made, Everyone has their own opinion but let answer a question a women has , and be there for her or all Them, they might not have no one else or is lost n needs help, If any one is on this blog it's cuz they Or u nees guidance with people who have been through what I have or similar . But I just had a abortion and my Boobs keep getting bigger and hurting , no milk or leakage ..... Is this normal , please don't judge I just need another Opinion ???

I just think it is soooo amazing how "Christian" people can find a site for people looking for support and answers and come down so hard with the judgements. Everyone has their own reasons for doing what they've done and those who judge have no place to add their input. It all comes down to BELIEF... If you BELIEVE that god will punish someone for abortion thats you but don't force your belief on others.I don't really have a religion so to me.. I BELIEVE that I made the right choice for myself and my future. I can't support a child and I won't get any help from anyone else so I had to do what I thought was right. I don't BELIEVE that there is a god who will judge me for my actions so for me- I did what I had to do and if there is a god I can't BELIEVE that he would put people on this earth who are so hateful of people who are only trying to do what's best for themselves. If you don't think abortion is right that's fine but don't look down your nose at others who can't support another life.

To those who think they are saints... one of the 10 commandments say ''THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE'' and if u really are a christian u will know that the Lord is the only one who can judge us.. remember in the eyes of the Lord theres no big sin and small sin!!! a sin is a sin.. and if il go to hell for having an abortion, then will both go to hell cause u JUDGED ME, ur as much sinner as iam!! so think twice before u think u perfect