was 21 weeks pregnant and i had an abortion a week ago and my breast have now stopped leaking but they have gone really soft and lifeless and before i got pregnant they were ferm and a rounded shape not they just look like that and i was wondering if they will ever go back to the way they were ?

Hi Guest,

The good news is that at 16 you are still growing.  The bad news, you may find your breasts "saggy."

They become more rounded and fuller due to the increase of hormones during pregnancy.  As they get ready to produce milk, blood flow also increases.  All this means fuller breasts.  Have you noticed an increase in blood vessels or do you have any stretch marks?  They can happen.

They may firm up a bit.

Hope it helps. 

They will get back to normal but it does take awhile before the hormones stabilize which means it will take time for everything to go back to normal. I breast fed my daughter and my breasts went back to the same perkiness as before (thank god) but it took time.