Hello there! Ever since the puberty, my face was covered with acne. AT the beginning it wasn’t so terrible but then I got pimples and boils in different colors from red, purple, and black. I tried so may treatments, I had sessions at the cosmetics, creams, drugs and nothing worked. My face looks like a battle field now, covered with scars. I heard that these scars can be taken care of with a laser surgery. Is there anybody who can recommend me a clinic here in Ontario? Thx

Hello! There is a clinic in Toronto called Baywood Hair and Vein Clinic. I had my hairs from the back removed there. But they manage acne scars among many other things. I liked their service> here is their address and phone number, so that you can get more info. Good luck! 1033 Bay Street suite 201, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 3A5, Canada. Phone No.: 416-515 0007.