New Reply New Topic Followed by 14 people

Hi, I am 16 and I have little dark marks and scars all over my vagina area from shaving my vagina. I am a darker in complexion and the marks are from ingrown hair marks that healed after I shaving.The dark marks are all over my vagina and also on my bikini lines from shaving. Please help me, how can I get rid of these marks and is it possible to exfoliate that area and if it is possible how can I exfoliate it, And can you please give me a solution that does not have to do with using bleaching creams, because bleaching creams ruin the skin.Please help me, its embarassing and unplesant...........thank you

I have the same thing also. I have started exfoliating my skin, i also made a mixture of fresh aloe vera, vitamin E, and vitamin C; preserve the mixture in the fridge. Blend them together, for every 1/4 quarts of aloe vera put 500 mg of Vitamin C, plus 2-3 capsules of vitamin. I do see a difference but we'll see, good luck. If this fails i am going to see a dermatologist.

my wax tech told me to use apricot scrub by St. yves (it has sand it in) and to leave it on for 10 min and use hand sanitizer whenever possible to prevent ingrown hairs, worked for me! now i just have the problem of scars from previous ingrown hairs. :-(

I have the same exact problem I can't shave so I would recommend u to stop shaving. I started using cold wax made of brown sugar, honey, lemon and chamomile so is very gentle with the skin, that helped me a lot I also went to the doctor (very embarrassing) and he prescribe me an antibiotic 'doxycycline' for two weeks twice daily. And it worked apparently is and infection that have to be treated from inside. Now I started using 'tend skin' just to prevent future problems and it works..for the scars vitamin e and aloe vera is the only thing that can help, so don't bother buying expensive lotion because they don't work!

I have the same problem and I have discovered a product called Bio-Oil which is for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and dehydrated skin. I have used it on a number of scars including those from ingrown hairs, it takes some time but it does work. Good Luck, I hope this product works for you :-)

I have the same exact problem. To get rid of the bumps and ingrown hair I used the honey-asprin mask. WORKS GREAT, THE HAIRS CAME RIGHT OUT! Supposedly the honey is supposed to have some type of bleaching effect, i guess my scars have gotten alittle lighter but we'll see. You should probably stop shaving and use a depilatory cream like nair or veet ( that can be used for pubic area) after you get all of the hairs out, that way you wont have to worry about getting any new scars or making the old ones any darker by damaging the skin

i have similar problems with really bad scars and dark areas. i was wondering if the bio-oil really works? because i have some of the stuff at home but im scared that the oil will clogg up the skin and cause worse ingrowns and scars... did it clog up any of your ingrowns??

i have the same problems since last summer and bio oild doesnot work , i have been using bio oil and it has no effect.. i tried Gg bump Rx and it works a little and i got some antibotics and it help clear them up.. silly me shaved with a razor again and my problem is worst now.. so i am heading to the Derma or get Prince Regine i heard that it works.. has anyone tired the prince Regine hair removal its expenisve so i don't want to try it if it doesn't work.. if u have can u put up some before and after pics, thanks because it will help us alot :-)

i have the same problem

i have the same problem i went to the GP and they made me see some stupid nurse .shes said there was nothing wrong with it and she obviously checked my records and saw that i had had an STI that i got treated for so she automatically though its STI related but i had this problem before i even started having sex . so im sure its nothing 2 do with STI and i really don know what to do

I have this ingrown hair bump on my face I got rid of the dark marks with Ambi Fade Cream. That I will say works, its not the most pleasent smell but twice a day for two weeks maybe even a week and the dark spots are gone. You start to notice a change in like day three.

I have the same problem, only it is on my face and neck. I have described the solution that works for me on my blog at. More detail is included there, but in brief it consists of 4oz. alcohol, 4oz. witch hazel and 25 uncoated aspirin tablets. Dissolve the aspirin in the alcohol and witch hazel mixture. Apply this mixture to the affected area several times a day. Do not apply immediately after shaving as it will sting badly. Moisturize the area regularly because the mixture will tend to dry the skin. This works for me and I think it will work for you too.

Best wishes,
Eric

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i have the same problem as do all of you ladies do i haven't started using any products but now that the summer is coming along i want to get rid of them, of course we all have different skin and some of the treatments being said works differently in all skin types hopefully when i take a walk to my local drug store and buy some of their vitamin E it works. st ives apricot scrub i love that stuff it works for everything
hopes the scaring goes away ladiess ! :-D

I have a problem similar to yours except I started shaving the hair around my naval . I'm trying neutrogena body wash with salicylic acid in it and Palmer's Skin Success . I'm hoping to see a difference . I also stopped shaving and started using Nair's Exofiliating something in a pink tube and it's really working . All these products can be bought from CVS Pharmacy . :-D

I wouldn't recommend Bio-Oil either. It only clogged up my pores down there and made it worse. It is good as body oil though. I just bought Mederma but I am afraid to open it because I'm not sure if I wanna take it back yet. It was very expensive >:-\