Hi, I have suffered with acne around my vaginal area for the last couple of years. I am DESPERATE to fix my problem.. After years of suffering with this, I am now seeking help. Naturally with todays technology my first stop would be the internet. My area around my vagina has experienced cysts and acne throughout the past decade. This has left scarring and some deep and deforming and some with dark pigmentation. I have stopped shaving and waxing because I am scared it will irritate my issue further. This limits me in many ways and I have pain when the pimples are placed in a bad position because it will hurt to walk. I do have thick hair as I am middle eastern and this causes me to have many ingrown hairs but I feel my skin is the real problem. Also, the area on my labia is very dry and scaly on both sides. I have taken a picture to show how severe my problem is. Around the top you can see the scaly skin and if it is touched/itched it turns white. It also itches very badly. I do not have any sexual intercourse so I do not think this is STD related. Sometimes a pimple will be as big as a marble and it will be hard with no head to pop. I usually let them go away by themselves but they still result in horrible scarring. I want more than anything to feel healthy and have clear skin, especially in this area. Please direct me in what to do to pursue fixing my problem. This had caused me to feel so depressed and can potentially ruin my marriage, as I am currently engaged.HERE is the link to a picture of my issue: (I must warn you, it is graphic and not pleasant) 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello. I know this is late but I'm going to answer anyway, as I know you're problem might already be solved. I have this problem also. If the scars are still there (note: the boils, yes, boils- have to be completely healed) you should try ScarZone. It helps lighten the appearence of scars and if used daily, within months the boil scars should disappear. Also make sure you shower or bath daily and change you're underwear every morning. Cleanliness is also key.

I'm 13 and I have this but,it's under my Hairs I grow downstairs

if you want to get rid of the acne use tea tree oil rub it with a cotton ball. Then go to the doctor ask for Benzoyl peroxide. Note: Wear underware you dont care about and I do this at night cause tea tree oil have a very stong minty like smell. its gonna get pretty hot down there like burn that why you put it on before you go to bed after you shower. also use feminine wash down there or mild soap if you use antibacterial it gonna wash away the good stuff. this will work cause it worked for me. you will get results quickly trust me!

Ive had this problem for so long now! I feel so embarrased by it and sometimes I can hardly walk too. Blood gets on my underwear when a pimple pops and it sucks! Im 15 and Im scared that the first time I have sexual intercourse the other person will be grossed out. Over the past few years this has gone on and it leaves dark spots and scars. /.

This has been happening to me for about 3-4 years now but recently stopped within the past few months. The trick is to catch the pimple as early as possible. Soak a washcloth in hot water and hold it on the area until it cools off and then soak it in hot water agin, repeat a few times. Use anti-acne cream on the area with salylic acid in it and after that put triple-antibacterial ointment all over it.

Omg same im nervous its crazy but its healing thank god

Have you found a solution??

Same gurl.. i feel ya pain

As embarrassing this might sound .. I have a cystic acne On my vagina area for 4 years now I have dark spots all over and scarring I'm so embarrassed even Sharing about it Does anybody have any solutions for my problem ?

Do not over stress yourself and it will go away with time.

Go to a skin doctor. They know how to treat it.

Hey im 15 and having the same problems and fears:(

Girl I feel your pain. ): did you fix the problem yet?