I've been on birth control pills for almost four months now. I've never missed a pill, I've taken them late in some cases, but never more than a couple hours late. My boyfriend and I do have sex quite often, and lately we've also been using condoms, except for the most recent time. I'm on day two, almost day three, of the placebo pills in my pack, and i haven't gotten my period. I've been getting mild cramps, and other symptoms of my period such as breast sensitivity, mood swings and irritability, etc. I'm very worried, because my period has, until now, started at the beginning of the last week of pills, sometimes a day or two before. Yesterday I had VERY light red spotting, but it went away. Every time I think I'm starting my period, I go look and it's thick white discharge. I'm terrified I could be pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months and we're both going to college full-time and wouldn't be able to care for a baby. Please help! Thanks!

There is a 50 % chance because me & gf was going through the same thing. You could just have symptoms but they doesn't mean your pregnant. I hope I helped a little.