HELP. ive been tothe doctors and they told me nothing was wrong toher than my iron being low by a few points, it started with my period coming a whole 10 days early bing very light and annoyingly long. im on bc so that NEVER happens, that thre me off then, the fatigue and disorientation began to set in, its like im light headed all the time i have mood swings and lately have felt this pressure in my lower abdomen causeing both frequent bowel and urination, i am confused and really dont know whats going on, plus my moods have been exceedingly confusing such as normally i cant stand children ive been having these creepy urges to smile at little kids and keep thinking how cute they are .... basically im at the point where im scared and dont know where to head next with this, shouldi keep gonigo t the doctors, might i be pregnant? or is there some sort of illness that covers these symptoms??

I just wanted to throw this out there: women who are on hormonal birth control, like Implanon, the oral contraceptive pill, Depo Provera, Mirena, and so on often have irregular vaginal bleeding that is not a period. Your bleeding could easily be caused by your birth control!

Fatigue, being light headed, and mood swings are also associated with low iron, which you said you have. I am not sure about the frequent urination. Did you drink a lot of water?

In any case, on paper, there are all kinds of ways to explain what is happening to you besides pregnancy. But you could also be pregnant. I'd be taking a pregnancy test really rapidly to see what was going on. Definitely see a doctor if you aren't pregnant as well though, because those symptoms are concerning. 

omg...i just typed a few of my syptoms into google and your message popped up i feel exactly the same...im on the pill tho so i have no idea how this can be happening, except that i only started taking it bout 5-6 moths ago...but yeah im really worried im pregnant too...well that is how i feel. let me know if your doc gives you any advice and let me know how you are feeling ok....

Totally with you two, everything, the frequent period, the smiling at kids, the mood swings...whats up with that ??!! How old are you guys? I've just turned 30. Think strange things happen when you're 30. I have had tests done and all clear. One doc told me its just my body saying its ready to have kids.

Hey everyone,

I have been on birth control for almost ten months, and I swear I'm pregnant like every month. This month, I had spotting maybe about ten days before I was expecting my period. It was super light and brownish. I have been super sleepy, almost like how you feel when you miss sleep for weeks. I have been going to the batheroom frequently. I dry heaved like crazy this morning. But I took a pregnancy test, and it was negative. I don't why I get these symptoms. I doubt I am pregnant, but I figure I will wait to see if this period ever comes. Thanks for the posts, seeing that other people experience this same thing makes me feel like less of a weirdo.

I have exactly the same symptoms, bloated tummy that feels tight, constant goings for a wee, slightly constipated, hormonal, totally brooding over babies, im exhausted, was on birth control but I took it off because i started getting these symptoms I thought it was the patch but I still have all of the above.. also my withdrawal bleed was only 3 days long apposed to my normal 5! I can't take a test until I am sure I've missed my period but I don't know if my 3 day bleed was my period so I have to wait until they return to normal or if they dont return at all then yeah i'll take a test but I don't know when? 4 weeks after my 3 day period or 4 weeks after my full length period??

I'm 16, and I know for a fact that there is no way that i could be pregnant. Besides that, I am also not on the pill. I've been experiencing these similar symptoms; extremely hormonal, early light period (which is completely the opposite of what's to be expected), fatigued, low iron (even though ive been taking iron pills for about 2 years now), frequent urination, and multiple dreams involving babies. I've heard before that this was the body's way of telling you you're able to have children, but I haven't the slightest idea what it really is.

Wow.... i thought i was the only one going through this... I am 21 years old and I have been on the pill for about 6 months... I have extremely tender breasts, extreme fatigue, frequent urination, lower stomach pains, bloating, and I have always loved babies but recently its been over the top. Everytime I see a baby I smile at it... or i talk to the parents and ask about it. I just dont get it.... ive taken a preggers test and of course... negative... and I have also been getting white crusty stuff on my nipples but idk why if im not pregnant.... doesnt that usually mean your lactating? If anyone has gone to the doctor and has answers PLEASE POST!!! I am unable to go to the doctor right now due to no health insurance but I just put in an application for it.... so we will see once I am hopefully approved.. also I have been wanting a kid really bad for the past year and idk if its just my body confusing me or what... but I need answers!!!!! =/

i feel all of you... i had all of these symptoms when i was on birth control every single month. it must be the added hormones. i had NO energy, cried all the time and wanted to have a baby, etc etc.... now im on my second month coming off the pill and i swear im still experiencing its effects, i got my period despite it being almost a week late, and then i have such severe bloating and weight gain the last few days im SO uncomfortable.... doctors never have answers...

I thought i was the only one... i have been on bc for about 6 months now... i was constipated for a week straight then for 3 to 4 days off and on. my period came really early and normally its only 4 days and its day 8 and i am tripping out. It is so light! I am going to make a doctors appointment to see whats wrong but it will be a bit before i can go in.... any ideas.

This is exactly what I did! I typed in my symptoms into google and found this blog! I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone today and was telling him that I've been super tired and sickly feeling the last two days but I feel better at night and he asked me if I was pregnant. I was pretty sure, earlier today, that I wasn't, but the more I think about it...I think I might be. That's scary. I'll be 24 in 5 months so I can handle it and can't say I wouldn't love and adore my child with all of my soul but I'm also graduating college in 5 months (with a really stressful last quarter still ahead of me!) and my boyfriend lives 4 hours away until summer. Yeah...I'm a little freaked out... so I decided I'm going to take an at-home pregnancy test tomorrow morning as take it from there. What else is there to do? Really, babies are miracles and I'd feel blessed to have my own. Good luck to you ladies :)

I so feel you guys. My period was 4 days early, light, and long. I normally have it for 5 days, which I did this time, but normally it's super heavy from start to finish, this time it wasn't. I've been having an almost constant headache, mood swings, clear discharge, dizziness, I'm always tired, and I can smell everything. I took an EPT test, and it came out negative, but I'm not due for my period for a week and a half, but I just have a feeling, you know? Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

if you were pregnant it wouldn't make you smile at little kids

I'm seventeen and I'm on the nuvaring, have been for quite some time now. The past few weeks, I've been constantly tired, having horrible nausea, headaches, extreme lower back pain and frequent urination. My boyfriend of almost three years and I are safe when we have sex, but there was a bit of an, uhm, accident about a two/three weeks ago. I don't want to sound like one of those stupid girls that think :-( they're pregnant at the drop of a hat just for attention. But I'm truly concerned... Could I be pregnant?

Wow and i thought i was really the only one. i have just started back on the bc and i am experiencing frequent urination, constipation and the white crusty stuff from my breasts. i personally think it has something to do with the added hormones and i maybe was freaking out over nothing.