me and my bf had intercourse about 2 days after i had my period and he went inside me and since then hes done it more then once. i've been haveing all the symptoms of being pregnant like :craveings, mood swings, frequent urination, craps in both sides of my belly, and its also harding and bloating... but i never had my period yet soo i dunno if im pregnant and im trying to find out before i have it or even start it..

Did you use protection?

nope i didnt

Then there's always a chance. Get a home pregnancy test if you're really worried.

yea i planned to but i was told i couldnt till after i missed my period but i have all the symptoms and such...

It's quite unlikely to get pregnant after sex on the second day of your cycle (so the day after your period STARTED) but very likely to get pregnant if you had sex two days after your period ENDED. That one would land you right in your fertile window, for most women anyway. A period lasts about five days, so that might have been cycle day seven. 

You also have some pregnancy symptoms. Frequent urination, cravings, mood swings, and belly cramps are all related to pregnancy, though mood swings and cramps also happen before you get your period. 

The only way to know for sure is to get a pregnancy test as soon as you can, so on the day your period is due.