Okay so my period usually comes on the 9th or the 12th of each month.
SO last month my period came on the 12th & it was gone on the 18th
two days later, I had another period. I didnt think nothing of it untill this month
This month my period didnt come on the 9th or the 12th...So in my terms
it was 5 days late. But I did get a heavy flow for 4 days then it stopped.
But still I have pain in my back, stomach & the lower stomach {I dont know what thats called}
& last month, I was throwing up, my eating increased, my sleep has increased but
when I took a test it showed to be negative.
I have friends that have been pregnant & still had a period so,
if you could help me that'd be great.

-Anna

Hmmm might wanna see a doctor

I agree that it might be a good idea to see a doctor about it because it could be a problem. I think that you should see one as soon as you can, okay? Keep us posted.

Me and my girl were dry humping and I had basketball shorts on with underwear. She was wearing jeans and underwear. I told her to get off me at least 5 seconds before I came. So that's good. However, my problem came in as this. I had pre-cum already on my shorts as she was humping and some, of course, got on her jeans. However, we think some may have got on her underwear as well. We weren't sure if it was my semen that seeped through or if it was her somehow. Also, this was just a few days getting off her period. So, what's the diagnosis? What are the chances of her getting pregnant? Please someone respond! This is killing us!

There's not really any way she'd get pregnant. Even if it seeped straight through to her underwear, it would still have to get into the vagina somehow. YOu should be fine. Has she been displaying symptoms?