Im 16 years old, and me and my partner where half naked we where both just with underwear on and we started dry humping and my sperm came out, my penis never touched her directly but my underwear was wet from my sperm. could she have gotten pregnant ? 

Lol, not even a little bit. nooooo. not at all.

so she cant get pregnant by this ?

No she can not . dont worry about that. She can only get pregnant if you intentionally put it inside of her or took a risk by letting it get on the INSIDE of her vagina. if it is on your shorts and it touches her a little bit, no sperm are going to be able to swim to her eggs.

And especially if she was also wearing underwear. it is only possible for that to happen if there is actual sex involved like say you entering her with no condom precum can get her pregnant or if you do wear a condom and it falls off.

Plzzz help me !!!....me nd my gf were having a moment nd v had our clothes on nd she was wearing leggings but aftr sometime v started to have or say were just trying to have sex wd our clothes on nd she was still wearing her leggings wd underwear nd i ejaculated in my underwear nd my jeans got all wet nd her leggings got wet....is dere any chance of pregnancy here plzzz tell me !!!???????