me and my girlfriend were dry humping the other day and we were both wearing jeans and underwear, and we both orgasimed, My underwear and pants were wet, but none got on her, maybe a little bit, but I was told that even if it was on her that the sperm had to penetrate deep into the Vagina.. Please help me!!! if it helps, we did this during her fertile period, but i still think that the chances of her being preganant are slim to none......Help Me!!!

Sperm doesnt have to be all the way inside the womens vaginal area for one to become pregnant, she could just have some near the opening and they could swim their little ways in, but you are right on one thing, if you both had clothes on then your chances are slim to none, but remember this before having intercourse without protection, sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days and wait on the egg to be released, so wrap it before you tap it!!!!!
I would take a pregnancy test just to see since her period is already late for this month......Wish You Lots Of Luck........