Hello, me (17) and my girlfriend (15) have been worried for about a week now that there's a possibility that she could be pregnant. I will tell you the story. Me and her were fooling around and she got on top of me and we were just making out then we slowly started dry humping. I then took out my penis which I believe had a little precum on it and rubbed it against her she was wearing a thin fabric underwear and I was holding my foreskin and let it go just to re-grab it because my hand was uncomfortable this happened for about 10 seconds before I put it back inside my shorts. We then continued to dry hump to the point that I came inside my shorts. She then got off and got scared because her underwear was a little wet. There was absolutely no penetration and she is still a virgin. She had also got off her period 2 days ago from when this event occur. I know that we're both probably thinking too hard about it, but I can't rule out the possibilities. We have also promised to be more careful about it next time. 

Her underwear might have been wet from her own vaginal lubrication. Sperm would not be able to go through your shorts AND her underwear, I think shes safe to say the least.

What about the time my penis was out my shorts rubbing on her?

did you ejaculate on her vagina??

If you are that worried about it, tell her to take a pregnancy test!