Is it possible to become pregnant without having sex?

My girlfriend and I have not had sex, we haven't even seen each others genitals. We have dry humped, but with clothes on. The least clothing either of us have had on are her wearing a tanktop and bra, sweatpants/yoga pants and underwear and me without a shirt but with shorts/jeans and boxers. We have not dry humped naked, ever.

I am worried that perhaps precum could pass through the clothing and get her pregnant. I have not ejaculated, and I know that because I have not climaxed or felt the ejaculation. But she does complain about stomach aches, but these usually happen after she eats. For example, tonight she complained of a stomach ache after she ate. Also, she did have her period around the 28th of February, and she has not had it so far. We are both in high school, and I am aware that her period can be late due to stress from school, but I would really like assurance on this matter.

Would really appreciate a reply, thanks.

No, there no are chances to be pregnant WITHOUT having intercourse. To get pregnant, you need to have intercourse. That is all logic that you need to understand. When the clothes are on - there are no chances that sperm could even come in contact with her vagina and I don't want to mention some other procedures. So, to cut long story short - she can't get pregnant with dry humping and dry sperm as well. Most of the teen pregnancy issue happens because people are not aware that girl can get pregnant with sex or that she can't get pregnant because she is not ovulating. But that is because neither one of the partners is not educated. 

No worries she isn't pregnant! U can't get her pregnant by dry humping and her period is only a couple days late. It's pretty normal after February because its s short month so by number it might seem late but its really not if that makes since..... but anyway I'm going to through this out there but if she does claim she is pregnant and u stay true and don't have sex with her, she will have some explaining to do. So if she is pregnant it isn't by u. I'm not saying she is pregnant or that she is unfaithful. By what u told me she shouldn't be pregnant. But I have seen stuff like this happen so I'm just for warning you. But I promise you, YOU DID NOT GET HER PREGNANT

Thanks. In fact, she's not worried that's she's pregnant. She said if she's not worried then I shouldn't be and that this isn't the first time this has happened. Thanks again.