My girlfriend and I were dry humping. She usually wear shorts and underwear while I'm wearing jeans and underwear. I eventually ejaculated and my jeans is wet and I don't know if her shorts got wet too. After that she missed her period for 3 months and we took a home pregnancy test and I was shocked when she told me the test was positive. Now I am wondering if it is possible that sperm could travel through my underwear and jeans although i know it is wet going inside her? thanks for the answer.

Hello MetalHead,

Shake your head of all the metal in it!  Sperm cannot travel through barriers, your gf is not pregnant.

Use protection if you are this concerned without even having sex.

Hope this helps

how about the postive pregnancy test?

Probably someone elses - not possible. You may need a DNA test. Personally from a female perspective it is not possible, talk to another female about this - it really is not possible for sperm to travel through your clothes and hers to go into her vagina without being ejaculated or injected. How long have you two been together? During this time, have you ever had actual sex with her? Is she loyal/honest?

Is sperm released during ejaculation enough for sperm to travel across 4 layers of clothing and make her pregnant?

Probably not, clothing is pretty thick cotton and would act like a sieve. So if any passed through it would be a very small amount.

We took 2 hpts yesterday which is 1 month after the positive result. We used 2 brands(1 is the same hpt we used which came out positive which I also believe it's false positive and the other is a different brand). The 2 turned out negative. Which would we believe? We're confused right now.3 negative and 1 positive with a very faint 2nd line. She hadn't got her period until now.