So I have noticed for some time now that my left testical seems to have more tubes in it than the right one does. I have thought perhaps it was an excessive amount of vas deferens. I dont know if thats it or not, but what else is in there?

It seems to be attached to the bottom of the left testical where there is a small mass of spaghetti like stuff, and at some point, it goes around behind the testical and up into my body somewhere.

The crazy thing is, when I let the balls hang, and examine the tubes above the balls, I can feel at least one particularly fat soft tube, and one or two small hard tubes.

This just seems odd to me and I am wondering if this is normal.

Thanks,
Jon Ballsac

I have the exact same condition. Does anyone know what this is?

I have this exact same issue. Can anyone help by telling us more?

I have this exact same issue. Can anyone help me by telling me more?

hey guys it sounds like you could have vericoceles. they are abnormaly inflamed and excessive amounts of blood vessels. you can have them removed but you have to go to your doctor for that..... you are aware that there is normally some tubes going behind you testicle and up into your abdomen correct? these are your epididymis and spermatic cord (the cord is made up of blood vessels the vas defferens nerves and two muscles called the cremaster muscles. these are what rais and lower your testicles.

just thought i would ask but yea it does sound lke vericoceles

ya its varicocele some time its painless..