Hello, I am 17 years old and my parents like to think that I am a hypochondriac because of my sudden health concerns. I won't deny that I am worried about my health a lot, but I get kind of sad that no one cares about what I say.

So anyways, the past couple of days I have been worried sick about Leukemia. The other day I was talking to my girlfriend about these little pin point size red dots on my legs. She told me that I shouldn't worry about it. But my paranoid self went and looked it up and what I found out was that I most likely have Petechiae. So I looked up what some of the causes of Petechiae were and Leukemia was one of them.

Now I'm not saying that Leukemia is the cause of it on my legs because my cousin has the same exact thing and he is the same age as me. We both wear pants 98% of the time and I wear skinnier ones than most guys. So that might be what is causing me to get the red dots. But today when I woke my legs muscles were hurting. Well it's more like muscle fatigue and it hasn't went away at all.

I don't feel tired at all, but I feel like my skin is kind of pale. I also don't get fevers, night sweats, I don't bruise easily. But I had two nosebleeds in the past 2 weeks but I just assumed it was from the change in weather, but I never randomly get nosebleeds. I also get headaches sometimes, especially when I run. I noticed that the left side of my stomach is bigger than my right side, I never really knew why but now I am wondering if my spleen is enlarged. I usually don't get infections but I believe I might have an ear infection at the moment. I don't think I am losing weight because my body hasn't changed much, and I still feel hungry as a normal person.

Please tell me what you think. I have a doctors appointment this week but I would like your opinion first. Also, my blood is still dark red not pink. I don't know what other information if could give you.

But thanks!

the exact same thing is happening to me!!!! headaches, red spots on my skin, muscle pain, and i think i have a ear infection. everyone thinks i am a hypochondriac, but its really scary! i also noticed a bruise on my foot that i cant explain. my mom and sister also get random bruises too though. help!