I’ve noticed that bruise very easily. Even every day I notice new ‘net’ on my skin, usually legs or arms. I read that
it can be the consequence of low iron level, but I think that it’s not the problem in my case, because I eat meat
3-4 times a week, and generally have healthy nutritional habits. This really worries me and am not sure what to do.
What else can be the cause of bruising easily? I know that one of the worst causes is leukemia. Please post. Thanks.

The causes of bruising easily are various. It can be due to ineffective platelets or its low number in blood.
Also, fragile blood vessels are likely to be the reason of bruising, sometimes it can be managed with vitamin
c supplements. Else, aspirin is blood thinner; do you take it very often? I’m sure that simple blood test would
give you the right answer. It’s still not excluded that your iron level is not the cause of bruising, even though you
have healthy nutritional habits. It is true that leukemia, hemophilia and liver damages are also among the possible
causes of bruising. The first you should to is to go to laboratory and check up your platelets. Hope that helped.

I bruise easily. Always have. I never know what I've hit either. Just look down and another bruise.
But lately I have been extremely stressed and anxious and lost alot of weight and the bruising is alot worse.
Can anyone help?

i bruise very easily i take an asprin every other day I am a caretaker for my wife who is very ill. The stress level is extremely high.I believe that all these facts are relevant. I am going to wear long sleeve shirts I believe that will help. My father before me had the same problem.I am 81 and realize that my skin is also very thin and being Irish and light skinned also plays a part. I work out and am other words pretty healthy so hang in there Ray

I get bruises a lot from playing sports, mostly soccer. I use a product called BruiseMD and I love it. It works for one and the ingredients are all natural so for me it's a win win. Here is the link to the product site, I'm sure this can help you: http://www.bruisemd.com

Hope this helped.

I also bruise very easily. I almost never know why I get bruises, but everytime I check, there's a new one. They're often relatively small, like last week, when I had nine bruises on one of me knees. I would describe myself as a thin person, and I'm 18 years old. Yesterday I got a bruise from wearing my watch, which has not happened before, so I started wondering if that is normal, or if I'm maybe sick. I used to have an eating disorder, but I would say I'm pretty much over that. I was diagnosed with mono three weeks ago, and I know that's a disease that attacks the liver, which may cause more bruising that usual. Seeing as my bruising pretty much has been a case all my life, I won't belive that is the whole reason. Do I need to contact a doctor, or is there anything else I should do? I know bruising may be a sympton of some serious illnesses..

- Norway