Couldn't find what you looking for?


I am 30 years old and I have these red spots all over me they started on my chest when I was 17 years old. They have went to my face, arms, hands, some on my legs. They do not itch but I noticed a couple of years ago they start out like a little water blister, when it pops the red spot is there. They do not go away they just keep coming doesn't matter where or what I am doing. Went to my dermatologist when I was 22 and he said they were just blood vessels that come to the surface and bust. My ? Is, is why they come to the surface and bust? Is it stress? Who knows you have to pull teeth to get a good doctor. But my dermatologist said the only way to get rid of them is lazer surgery which is very expensive!!!!!


Is the red spots like an open sore or are they like a bruise underneath the skin surface?  It is hard to say what it is without seeing it.  How big are the spots when they come about?  I would say you need to see a general practitioner rather than a dermatologist.  It could be a symptom of a disease process that is occurring in your body.  If it is what is known as petechiae or thrombocytopenic purpura, it would be important to have this checked out as soon as possible.  Let me know what your doctor says about it.