Yesterday morning I woke up and noticed I was lightly bleeding and it was bright red. I thought maybe I had torn something when I was with my boyfriend but today is day 2 and I am still bleeding. I had my last period around the 22 of aug and I had my tubes tied 3 years ago that being said this past week I have been feeling nausious which is not normal for me at all I have a OBGYN app on the 28 but am wondering whats going on.

Bleeding anytime when you are not having a period is always something you need to get checked out. I had a similar situation years ago and went to the gynecologist. A good GYN will do an endometrial biopsy at the office which take a minute or two and send it to the lab to check for uterine cancer. The doc will also do a pap smear to also check for cancer. I was fine. Another test they my do in addition to the biopsy is a transvaginal ultrasound, but it is not full proof. I was bleeding because my cervix was being irritated during intercourse.

The actress Fran Dresher had a similar situation 8 years ago and it took 7 different docs and two years of miss diagnosis until the last
doc did an endometrial biopsy. The other docs thought she was young and didn't bother doing the test. It turns out she had stage 1 cancer and had been cancer free for 8 years after her hysterecmy.
Please let us know how your appointment goes with your doc. It may help someone else!

I'm really glad to hear that you posted Fran Drescher's experience because a lot of doctors are willing to write off a routine test simply because someone's too young. I'm glad that you mentioned it. Thanks!