I got my coil taken out in January, then had unprotected sex twice during feb and march time,  I had my period but only lasted 3 days, I have had another 'period' normally I am in agony with then but this one was ok, didnt last long again and was brown liquid towards the end of my period. My appitite has gone up loads and I have lower back and lower abdonimal pains constant? I did'nt take a test beacuse i thorght there was no need as i 'came on' finished about 2 weeks ago but still cramping. 

Based on what you have described, if rule out pregnancy, i'll consider a pelvic inflammatory disease. Lower abdominal pain is the most typical symptom of PID, and other common symptoms may include lower back pain, abnormal or heavy discharge, irregular/heavy menstruation, frequent urination and so on. Besides, PID symptoms may be worse at the end of a menstrual period and during the first several days following a period. PID can cause scarring inside the reproductive organs, which can later cause serious complications, including chronic pelvic pain, infertility, ectopic pregnancy In case of something serious, I suggest you go to doctors to get it checked. After all, pain means something wrong with you. If you do have one, you'll get pills. Natural treatment such as herbal medicine called SPAM could also be a good option, you may google it and have a look. 

Good luck!