I'm 17, virgin, and my period came late and while I was on my period I had such horrible cramps and when I'm usually on my period I NEVER get cramps. So, now that my period has left I still get like this little twinge of stomach pain and I sometimes feel bloated or gassy. Is any of this normal? Please answer!!:-(

Maybe you need to check for PID. Pelvic inflammatory disease can also cause these problems. Abdominal pain is the most typical symptom of PID, and other common symptoms may include abnormal or heavy discharge, intercourse pain, heavy/irregular menstruation and so on. Besides, PID symptoms may be worse at the end of a menstrual period and during the first several days following a period. PID can cause scarring inside the reproductive organs, which can later cause serious complications, including chronic pelvic pain, infertility, ectopic pregnancy.

In case of something serious, I suggest you go to doctors to get it checked. After all, pain means something wrong with you. If you do have one, i know a herbal formula named . pill works very well on treating multiple gynecological diseases, you may google it and take a look. 

it's not really "pain", it's more like when you hold in gas and you just feel a little bloated and it's uncomfortable,you know? It doesn't hurt much, it just feels like my stomach is in knots or something. Oh,and for some reason it ALWAYS happens after lunch. I'm fine when I wake up,throughout the day until it's like 2 P.M. I get the uncomfortable gas cramp or whatever its called. But, I am going to the doctor soon so I can see what the hell is wrong with me.