Hi All

I am hoping that you can help me.

I haven't had a period in about 2 or 3 months (I have never been any good at remembering when my period should be, but my boyfriends noticed)

I have done 3 pregnancy tests in the last 2 weeks, and each has come back negative.

I do have sore breasts and am feeling tired and irritable, I am constantly hungry and if I don't eat then my stomach cramps up.

I sometimes get a sharp stabbing pain in my left side, which makes me double over in agony.

I do have a problem with my bowels, I can go days without going, and then one day it will not stop coming.

My boyfriend and I are really worried that I may be pregnant

How regular were your periods before this 2-3 months? Are you dieting or very active physically? How is your general health? Is the stabbing pain near your pelvis?

Home pregnancy tests measure the level of hCG in your urine. They do not all have the same sensitivity however. You may want to try a different brand, following the directions carefully, and check the results.

Seriously, If you are having this sharp stabbing pain that double you over then you need to see your doctor. While the HPT is showing negative it is possible that you are having an ectopic pregnancy. The hCG level rises much more slowly in an ectopic pregnancy. They can do a blood test which is much more accurate. Bowel problems can result too.

Keep us posted and good luck