I really hope you can help.
Im 26 years old, i have been off BC for 3 months now and am ovulating as normal.
I had unprotected sex a day before i ovulated this month, my ovualtion pain seemed to last 4 days.
I have been having strange feelings in my lower abdomen today, like tight not painful but weird, almost feels like the ovualtion discomfort but right in the middle of my lower abdomen below my belly button.
I haven't had any unusual discharge and i feelc fine in myself. What is this? Please help.

you should get a pregnancy test to know for sure

Thanks i know but it will be too soon at the moment.

I would just like to add, i am still getting ovulation pains too, its been like this for 5 or 6 days.

Today is worse, my belly feels swollen and its like someone poked me there!

It doesn't sound much to me like you are pregnant but I think it will be a good idea for you to see how it pans out in the next day or so. If this is a pain that persists then I think it would be a good idea to talk to your doctor to ensure that everything is going okay with your body. Please keep us posted, okay? Thanks for posting.

Just to update everyone.
I went to the nurse, she says i may have IBS??? I dont know i have been feeling really bloated after i eat 'anything' my breasts are not sore or anything, i am just getting over a cold too, perhaps it was just some weird bug. I had a blood test done so i just have to wait for the results now, should know by Wednesday.

Just to Update.
I went to see the nurse thursday, she said i might have IBS. Im not sure i have been so bloated after i eat ever since. I dont have sore breats or anything else. I took a blood test so i will get results from doctor Wednesday. Will let you know.

Hi Lydz. I'm glad you went to see the nurse and I'm glad to hear that they have a preliminary diagnosis. If you do have IBS then one of the symptoms is bloat after eating, so it's possible that you are suffering from that. Do you have any other symptoms of IBS like explosive diarrhea or anything else like that? I'm glad to hear you're getting a blood test. Please let us know how that turns out for you because I'm sure that you're eager to find out what the issue is. Thanks!

Hi Lydz, I have a friend with similar symptoms and I'd like to hear how you're doing because it sounds like you two are similar. can you let me know what the nurse said about your test? I know it was a while ago. Thanks!

could be pid. not a pleasant experience. i felt it and got lower abdominal pains (if you are having unprotected sex, it could not only be pregnancy but chlamydia as pid is often associated with it) pid means pelvic inflamtory disease. if it was specifically left or right side abdominal pain i'd suggest polycyctic ovaries as i had that too and it can cause pain when ovulating/prolonged ovulating. hope this helped :) x

Had sex when ovulation calendar dates it 16 days ago n I've been getting weird feeling in my Lower tummy n my vagina has tingles feeling could I be pregnant n feeling the need to pee