I am planning on buying lipodrene. I am wondering if Lipodrene is safe or has any health-dangering ingredient?

I am glad you are asking this before buying and consuming Lipodrene. Lipodrene contains stimulant ephedra, which is not just health but also life threatening.

Ephedra is not life threatening unless you have pre-existing heart or blood pressure problems. These are the type of people that had it banned due to not using common sense while using the product. I have spoken with numerous Doctors and Nurses and all believe it is safe and effective when used by individuals without heart problems or hypertension.
What makes YOU think this product is life threatening to everyone?

You are absolutley correct this very effective way to lose weight and it is NOT life threatning people like you have no clue I have been on these pills for about a month and they work great and no they do not have any side effects.

i just purchased this product and i really hope it's safe i have done research and it only warns about Ephedra what about everything else in it?

Hi!

I'm brazilian and since I came to sydney i've earned a lot of kilos. do you know where i can buy lipodrene or something good to lose weight?

thanks

bruna