Or is it the amount consumed that would make it unsafe? Is there a safe dosage of ephedra?

Ephedra is a very common strong stimulant that is found t in weight loss supplements, but there is no evidence that it promotes weight loss. It is a natural source of the alkaloids ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. Some dietary supplement products used for weight loss and to enhance athletic performance contain these alkaloids. The ephedra is linked to dizziness, headaches, chest pain, psychosis, seizures and strokes, and this is why some states even banned this stimulant as it may cause heart palpitations and heart attacks. Because of all these characteristics to worsen your condition, you should always contact your doctor before starting to use it, he would suggest the dosage, but you can always buy a supplement and check the instructions for dosing it and you must follow the directions unless you want to experience some bad moments.

Thank you for the information!

I work in the Centennial Medical Center phramacy in Nashville, Tennessee. I can tell you the FDA only banned ephedra/ephedrine Over the Counter Sales . This ban was on anything that was labeled for dietary use. It wasn't due to people dieing. With the 100 (+ /- a few) people that supposedly died from ephedra/ephedrine had other underlying health issues, and the medical reporters could not say 100% that the ephedra/ephedrine was the cause of death.

With that being said, This ban is tied to two objectives; The ban is mostly tied to the: Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 (CMEA) With ephedra/ephedrine being the key componets for the manufacture of meth.

If it was such a bad supplement, do you really think the FDA would have approved ephedra/ephedrine to be put into prescription/OTC asthma meds, and other prescriptions for low blood pressure, some sleep disorders, dysmenorrhea(menstrual problems), and yes some prescription diet pills . Which brings the other objective to the ban. Pharmaceutical companies petitioned and lobbied for this ban.

With the ECA stack working as good as it does, the pharmaceutical companies saw a chance to cash in on some major money. With it off the shevels, the large pharmaceutical companies can charge 100's times more for it. This ban is political.

As for , they are 100% legitimate. I buy Mini Lean 25/100 from (I can get it cheaper through them then through my best conections) When I was in high school, on the football team, our coach had us taking the orginal Ripped Fuel with ephedra-To help bulking. I have been buying the Mini Lean from , I can tell you that Mini Lean is actually better the the orginal Ripped Fuel. It is the real deal.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

ephedradiets wrote:

ARE YOU STILL ABLE TO BUY MINI LEAN? I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! PLEASE EMAIL ME SAMMIED0769 AT GOOOOGLE

We've been selling it for twenty years with no reported side effects.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use