I need some helpful medical advice from those of you who have used Liptoprin-Rx. I have heard a lot of good feedbacks about this health supplement from others but I need more information about this product from those of you who have actual experience in using it and what were the good and bad effects it had in your body.

All I know that it helps you lose weight and increase your sexual metabolism as well. Thinking about it, the benefit is quite impressive. This is where I need more inputs from actual experience from you guys…

My advance thanks for those who can help contribute your actual experience and feedbacks about this product.

Best of health to all of you!
?

Hey, don’t be bothered by the ingredient Antrophen HCL, it is a natural substance of Liptoprin that works with your body chemistry that melts the fats away. Unlike ephedra that has been banned since it is potentially dangerous to our body. I am used it for almost 5 months and I have stopped since I have achieved the target body weight and now have been enjoying my new figure since then. ;-)

They say that the supplement is made of natural ingredients but the primary ingredient that composes Liptoprin is Antrophen HCl - an ingredient that helps decrease the "appetite" of a person when taken. Basically, it was also made by the manufacturer of this weight loss supplement to replace the harmful substance Ephedra but by using natural ingredients instead. Yet, the performance of Antrophen HCl has the same features of Ephedra except that it eradicates the negative side effects (palpitations, mood swings, etc) caused by the harmful substances of Ephedra.

I finally decided using Liptoprin and it has been a week now since I started. They were right that it does lessen your appetite and I have more control with my diet plan and have more time to go to the gym for my daily exercise.

Thanks for the information!