Is there anyone who used diet pills and actually lost weight? I have tried numbers of diet pills and I can’t stop thinking if I am silly believing that one kind would actually work.

I know about Phentermine, my brother used to take them. However, my brother was 75 lbs overweight and he needed medical help because his health was impaired and in danger. His doctor prescribed Phentermine. It is a prescription drug and not everyone can use it. This drug is taken for only three months and then you need to make a pause because it was found that it may lead to heart problems and induce hypertension. It works similarly to amphetamine drugs that influence central nervous symptoms and influence neurotransmitters in the brain to reduce the appetite. They may cause addiction and this is why they are in the controlled category. They are prescribed as a supplement to a balanced diet and exercise. I don’t believe in any other diet pills.

z

I took Thermo Chi (ephedra without cafeine) before it went illegal and had lost about 40 lbs on it. However, gained it all back and then about 20 more once I stopped taking it. I think that had to do with the fact that I got lazy and pigged out and didnt exercise afterwards though.

Currently, i have heard good results from chromium pills? chronium? how ever you spell it however, they do cause cancer in lab rats.

I exercized hardcore and lost about 70 lbs after becomming a bit bulemic / anorexic. When I stopped with the bulemia, i gained about 10 lbs back and now i'm at a healthy 135 lbs.

I heard good things about emegrace sim, the brazilian diet pill, and will try that soon - I will let you know how it goes. I just need it to loose those last 10 lbs that I refuse to loose by going back to my bulemic ways.

Diet pills are really dangerous. Many of them just contain amphetamines to make you speedy instead of really controlling cravings. It is adviseable to stay away from those and just learn to control yourself.

have been using emagrece sim for about 20 days now and I've already lost 11 kilos! This is a breakthrough for me as nothing else from the diet pill and supplement category has helped me after 3 years of non stop attempts of dieting which in the end made me gain more weight. according to the manufacturer there aren't any chemicals in those pills but this is the one thing i'm not 100% sure about. the truth is they do give me a bit of a kick in the morning and i seem to be more active all day and feel like moving around and walking more and my mood has improved as well but these could just be the effects of some of the natural ingredients it contains that are known to have stimulant properties. if you decide to use them keep in mind that most of the people who claim to have the original product are lying so just make sure you research as much as you can and be as suspicious as possible before you buy from anyone and don't expect to pay less than $400. before buying ask the seller if the pills are made in brazil and who is the manufacturer and after they give you all the details check online to confirm their authenticity. you should also ask for the production date. they only last for one year. if the seller gives you excuses that it is now produced in the US or it is a better formula than than the old emagrece sim you'll waste your money. to see how the real product looks like, in the emagrece sim website in brazil there's a close up of the packaging and bottles. variations of what you'll see on that picture are simply imitations. good luck :-)