Hello all. My sister in law has this great figure. She says she actually eats a lot. And nobody believes her because she have always been extra skinny. Now she gained a couple of pounds, she is not too skinny anymore and she has a beautiful body. When I asked her how does she do that, she said she doesn’t try hard at all. She just eats normally ( not too much, not too little) and sometimes she uses Xenadrine. She suggested I should start using Xenadrine too. And I am now considering that. Could somebody explain to be what is the difference between Xenadrine and Xenadrine XT formula?

The difference? I thought there is no difference.

Until I read this post I thought Xenadrine XT was just another name for Xenadrine. I hear people mentioning both versions all the time.  

I was advised to try Xenadrine since my weight is starting to cause me problems. I have a job that requires an active life style.

To be specific, I am a photographer. Sometimes, this job requires spending the day in the nature, climbing the mountains etc. And that is not so easy if you are carrying 60 extra pounds with you.

Anyway, is Xenadrine XT better than Xenadrine?   Which one should I buy?

Well, Xenadrine XT does not contain Ephedra. But the previous version of the product does. And as you may know ephedra in combination with caffeine is a very bad idea. Especially for the people who have, or once had problems such as high blood pressure, heart conditions etc. FDA ( Food & Drug Administration)in the USA  banned all the weight loss supplements that contain Ephedra. That is why the company that produces Xenadrine came up with the idea to remove it from their list of ingredients. Now they have an improved version- Xenadrine XT which is, if you ask me, just a heavy dose of caffeine and some green coffee bean extract.