Once I read between the lines and listened to what the "poor innocent victims" were saying, anyone with any sense at all could quite obviously see that they were idiots. "Well, I wanted to lose weight…” ...so I took them. I didn't know they were a stimulant, you know they’re called 'mini-THINS' so I thought they'd make me THIN." Such ignorance makes me retch!

I can remember seeing some special years ago about "mini thins" and how stupid teenage girls were passing out in school after OD'ing on them. YES, statements were made such as "After taking about 20 in a day, I couldn't feel my legs anymore". The fact is somehow mini-thins were suddenly made with pseudo rather than real ephedrine. Not that I was a big taker of them, but there were occasions where one got me through a day at college when I'd been up way late the night before.

I took mini thins for 13 years and was extremely successful in losing weight and maintaining it. The only reason I stopped taking it is because "our wonderful president" made sellers take it off the shelf. For all those who say "they had no idea it was dangerous," and some people OD'd from abusing it well, I'm sorry that is STUDPIDITY on their behalf....
I am pissed that because of the IGNORANCE of some people those who took it correctly and were VERY HAPPY WITH IT are now banned from the product.

wat xactly are these tablets and what do they do that help u lose weight...is it like a laxitive or does it make u throw up or wat?

I took mini-thins for about 5 years, I took less than the recommended amount, only as much as I needed to maintain my energy levels and keep weight off. I never had a problem with them or with Metabolife 356, which I also used for a while when mini-thins were hard to come by.

It pisses me off too that idiots out there who abused these pills and hurt themselves with them caused this backlash and now those of us who are responsible can't get the supplements we want, at least not without going to obscure websites and paying big $$$ for them anyway. When will the government realize that some people are stupid and will abuse anything (even food) and that we don't need laws to protect idiots from themselves. I believe the term is "Darwinism".

They are over the counter speed pretty much.. They cause a loss of appetite and can cause heart problems if not used properly.

Yeah... It pretty much blows. I used ephedrine based products as well and I went from a size 16 to a size 7 over the course of a year and now I cant get it anymore... :-( sux

ephedrine is actually quite safe. the science does not back up the fda or the lawsuits. This is why the federal court overturned the fda's ban on ephedra (however most companies still wont sell it, because the insurance carriers have wont cover you if you do).

to explain, if you are overweight, dont drink water, exercise in 100% humidity and 103 degree heat, for 6 hours, while taking stimulants (of any kind), dont blame the stimulants for killing you. Call it natural selection and stop trying to fob off your stupidity onto someone else.

you can still get pure ephedrine in some states or by importing from canada.

typical dose is 10-25mg with 100-250mg caffiene. taken 2-3 times a day.

Reccomend cycling with a non beta adrenergic fat burner like cardio breeze or thermorexin, every 2-3 weeks, this will keep thermogenic effects at maximum.

**deleted by moderator**

george_stuck wrote:

I have found a place that still sells the at a great price with a 25/50 ratio. If you would like to know where to find them or order them from me my e-mail is _[removed]_. The bottles are $7 plus I will have to add shipping and handeling to that which will be about 1-2 dollars and come with 30-40 tablets in them.

thats actually very expensive for ephedrine, and particularly expensive for spam with an unsure amount of product for a high price. who the hell would say "30-40 tablets"???????????

I guess I am an id**t.

I am addicted to mini thins.

And it sucks, I am all alone. This c**p is going to kill me.

i live in kansas and you can get them at a local gas station.. 25/50 with 6 tablets for 99 cents.

My family has first-hand experience with these pills. My sister began taking them when she was 15, and she's now 36.

They've nearly driven her crazy. She steals my mother's checks and credit cards to buy them. We've tried to get her to break free of them and she's tried, but she always goes back.

Anyone who says these pills are a harmless weight-loss aid with no side effects or addictive properties is a lunatic.

A lot of misinformation here about why ephedrine products were taken off the shelves.

Ephedrine is a precursor chemical for methamphetamine. The epidemic of meth labs was the primary impetus for getting ephedrine products off the shelves. People were cruising the local stores, buying hordes of ephedrine products and cooking up meth.

It's well documented, a great Frontline documentary on the entire rise of meth in America is one good source to find out more.

Or just shout whatever on the internet cause WTF...

a drug dealer says 30-40 tablets