Hello. I'm 36 year old male and I would like to hear more about some good ephedra-based diet supplements.
First, I would like to point out, that I've never used any diet program or pills but a good friend of mine did. So, he told me that best effects have these ephedra-based products. He used also some ephedra-free diet supplements but he wasn’t satisfied with the results.
I'm going to listen to him and that’s why, although I've heard that this ephedra isn’t so healthy, I would like to hear more about this Thermo-Lift, ephedra based supplements.
Are they effective and are there too expensive?

Hello. To be honest with you, I haven’t used this diet you were talking about but my brother did and I can tell you something about his experience with it.
Like you said, it is real ephedra-based supplement and they are very effective. The most important thing you should know about this is that Thermo-Lift is the original high energy diet formula designed to break that fat loss barrier and help you achieve the body weight you desire.
It has several important ingredients such as Chromium (200 mcg), Ephedra, Guarana seed extract (39 mg caffeine), white willow bark, Siberian ginseng root and many others…
Good thing about them, beside effects on burning fat, they aren’t expensive at all. One bottle with 60 capsules, equals 1 month supply, costs about 24$.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE ORIGINAL THERMO-LIFT I USED TO TAKE IT WITH WONDERFUL RESULTS..JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND IT ANYWHERE

if you find the original classic thermolift I will buy a years supply. The thermolift on the net is NOT like the old one which was absolutely amazing. My mom lost over 50 pds, i lost 25 and we know of at least 30 people that really lost alot just by taking the pill. It had ephedra but more than the 25mg advertised now and that is why they were closed down, however, it is because people abused them rather than taking as they should of. I tried some last year as someone was advertising that they had the original but when i took them they were old and did nothing. The original ones, if you do find them, would all be expired by now. If anyone finds anything that works as good as this please let me know. It certianinly was the miracle pill from Changes International but there is nothing else out there so far as I have tried them all.

any luck finding the original?

I would like to know if you found any? I loved the stuff.

I used the original thermolift classic years ago too. It was great! Had muhang in it as why it worked! They had banned it since. I just got a new bottle from Changes that claims to be the Original but it is not!! Guess we are out of luck

Me too i used the real thermolift classic and lost 30 pounds with it if you ever find them let me now cause i want some please !

I to used this product with a great success. Trying to find the old product also.

where did u find it for $24