Hello. I have a problem with obesity. I started working out with my friends every day. At first it was hard, but now I am getting used to it. I actually feel better when I come back from the gym, I feel I have more energy than before and I feel healthier. The other day, a friend of ours came to the gym and while we were chatting about his exercising habits, he mention this product called Thermalean. He said he was using it. And when we asked him would he recommend Thermalean to us, he said ‘’I am not sure. Would you mind taking ephedra?’’. And then he left, so I didn’t get the chance to ask him what exactly is ephedra and does Thermalean supplement contain it. Anyone?

I also have a friend who is taking this supplement. Just the other day we were talking about it. I really don’t know much about those supplements since I’ve never used one, but I listened to what these guys had to say about it, and if I understood well, this supplement is not very good. They said it has many side effects and I remember they mentioned it contains ephedra. I am not really sure what ephedra is, but according to their tone, I can say it is nothing good.

Allegedly it is better for a supplement not to contain it. 

Ephedra is a plant, how come you never heard of it?

It is very popular among the athletes because it is believed to enhance athletic performance. And it is also popular among people who want to lose weight or burn fat since it has been proven that it can help promote weight loss and also suppress your appetite.

Thermalen definitely contains ephedra, and I think we are talking about 28mg of ephedra per capsule.

This plant is widely known for its nasty side effects. It increases the risk of heat stroke.

In many states of US stimulants that contain ephedra are banned.