I would like to know if proenzi99 is safe to use?

Health Advisor
Hello! Where do you come from?

I come from Canada and we have a product called proenzi 99 that is used as a nasal decongestant but it is forbidden for weigh loss. I suppose weight loss is what you’re interested in.

Proenzi 99 contains ephedra that has been linked to all sorts of bad effects, especially the bad effects it has on heart. It is also known that ephedrine can cause high blood pressure, and a stroke. After a long time use, ephedrine can lead to insomnia and nervousness.

Where did you learn about this product? Have you ever tried any other or similar products?

Hallo,
To be honest with you I haven’t used this and I don’t have any personal stories to share with you. However I think I read somewhere about that Proenzi 99 contains ephedra which, if I am not mistaking, can have bad effects on your body. Now there are also a lot of successful stories about this supplement. You can always consult your doctor about this and see what he has to say. You can try other supplements as well to lose weight if this one is not working out for you. How much weight do you wish to lose? I read that one person lost 100 pound in a year.

All the best to you,
Karen