Hi guys! For the past month my ear's had a huge chunk of ear wax just stuck right at the entrance of my ear, and it hurts whenever I touch my ears. I manage to scratch it off but whenever I do yellowish liquid comes out of somewhere.. I try to clean it out as best I could but somehow when I wake up the next morning there's still more that solidified and there's a sharp pain when I touch it.

I am sorry to hear about your ear problems.

It sounds like you have an ear infection that should be looked into. If it has a smelly discharge, it is highly likely that it is. Are you having any fever with this? The pain is indicative of an infection so you should make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible to protect the integrity of your ear drum. It cannot be taken care of at home by itself, however, you can take Tylenol for the pain. You will need antibiotics to help take care of the infection itself. You will find relieve within three days after starting the antibiotic.