Hi, folks. I have noticed that I have some excessive ear wax. I clear my ears regularly, but I am not sure that this is enough. I would like to know how often I should flush the ear wax out. Can anyone tell me this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this

Hello. You should clean your ears regularly with warm water. This is something that you can do at home. You can do this every day. Be gentle when doing this. You should visit an ENT specialist for flushing ear wax out. I cannot tell you how often you should do this. I guess twice a year is enough? Then again, a specialist should tell you this. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Medically speaking, you are only supposed to clean the wax from your ears if it is impacted. It is protective and prevents infections. Cleaning too often can relust in damaging the ear or an ear infection