My ears have felt clogged up for sometime now, but I recently had an episode of hearing my heart beat in my right ear. This was accompanied by a headache, and needless to say it freaked me out. Any help on this would be great.

my left ear has been clogged for 2 weeks at the least, runny nose with black mucas, nonstop sniffling... and same heart beat in my ear, along with throbbing. i dont know what it is or what to do but i know not to clean your ears with qtips... it may be wax buildup swishing around... wax is there to collect dirt and harden, thats when it falls out.. but what ive just found is that ive been pushing it urther back... but how do i get it out without buying a kit?? and stop this sniffling..?? help.. ahh sorry i feel your pain

I have roaring in my left ear now for about 10 years. I have seen three ENT's and finally the third one found a crustation on my left ear drum which was causing a full feeling in my ears..I could never pop them and it felt like they were plugged all the time.My heart beat is someties very loud and annoying in my ear. The crustation was causing my ear drum to be stationary and not able to move with sound. After he removed it..BAM! i could hear and that fullness went away..I have Tinnitus from severe allergies. There is no cure for Tinnitus.