I just wanted to know after you stop smoking marijuana ear wax do you have side effects and if so what are they. I've been smoking marijuana for a long time now, but I have just started smoking marijuana ear wax about a year ago. about 3 months ago I got sick and I stop smoking ear wax because I thought that was the reason I got sick. well I have stopped for 2 months and in that two months of not smoking marijuana ear wax I was having terrible headaches everyday, my stomach was hurting, I felt nauseated I was having a real bad anxiety attacks because I was not knowing why I was having these headaches feeling nauseated and having the runs, I was so scared I was going to die I went to the doctor to get a physical to see if I was ok and they said I was fine. for about 2 months of not smoking I was constantly taking headache medicine because I was having headaches after about another month my headache went away and I started feeling a little better. so I thought it wasn't the wax when I started feeling better. so I began smokin it again, now after 2 days of smoking it it's starting to make me feel sick again and I'm getting those headaches back, so to anyone out there can you please tell me if these are side effects of not smoking marijuana wax.

Ya man, I smoked wax for 3 months straight and then decided to quit for awhile and the first day my stomach hurt so bad, had the runs 6 times the first day of not smoking, cold sweats, but not headaches. Felt like complete sh*t so I came on here to see if I wasn't the only one but ya it's been 5 days so far and I still feel a little nauseous here and there. Hoping it will go away soon but ya I hear ya, this is the worst feeling dude. I've read that it should go away after a couple weeks so don't worry.