Hi, I had some problems with my liver, and a doctor told me to take some vitamins, that will help in detoxification. Did anyone use vitamins for liver? Which vitamins are the best?

Hi, I am using vitamins for my liver, and for several other things. The liver has two detoxification pathways. They are called Phase One and Phase Two. Liver needs specific vitamins for each process. In Phase One free radicals have to be reduced, and therefore, liver needs antioxidants and phytochemicals. Antioxidants can be found in beta carotene, vitamins C and E and in fruit. For example, carrot is excellent source of antioxidants. In Phase Two, liver needs food rich in sulphur compounds. For example, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and broccoli have sulphur. Foods that are important for general health of the liver are soybeans, lemon, cayenne pepper, walnuts and caraway seeds. In general, for health of your liver, you should eat plenty of cooked vegetable and fresh fruit.

try hepasil dtx from usana.its proven very effective and safe.