I am 21 and have very large foreskin. When flacid it completely covers the head of the penis and forms a tip of about half an inch. When erect, it still completely covers the foreskin and forms a slightly smaller tip of about 1cm. I have no problem retracting the foreskin when flacid or when erect. Although when at maximum erection the retracted foreskin does create a bit of suffocation for the penis, it is nothing major. My problem is that the foreskin does not retract by itself during an erection (which many people on this board commented on as the normal thing to happen), NOT because its too tight or anything but mainly because i think its just too long. Also when flacid, the long foreskin makes the penis looks unnattractive. My question is, is there anything I can do about this??? For example maybe like a foreskin trim or partial circumsion??? please help.

bump. I would like to know about this too.

I am also having exactly similiar type of problem can you find what this actually is?

There is no such thing as a foreskin that is too long. The Greeks revered that extra skin and called it an acroposthion. It is jam packed with enrves ans presure sensors and miles of specialized blood vessels and organelles. Personally, I think long tapered "anteaters" are the sexiest thing alive. Believ me, you would NOT appreciate all those nerves cut off and the gliding mechanism destroyed. Millions of cut guys are so envious of what you have! Keep it and love it. Better yet, share with one of us who love it!

I fail to see what the issue is

I should only be so LUCKY to have such a problem.

I sa many wsa butchered shortly after birth so a Severed foerskin it is.

I wish I could traed places with you.

Always friction on my cockhead and far less pleasure than u have.

I have to agree..

Share with thos ethat like it

I had the same problem. went to my urologist and he suggested a complete circumcision. it did hurt a little bit but now it is perfect. looks, smell, hygiene and performance are vastly improved. My gf loves it too. I really don't understand all those noisy foreskin-fetish people. I had one and I am very happy its gone.

I agree.. Foreskin is wonderful.. Many good feelings arise from it and as you grow older you appreciate them even more. Also the glans penis ( head) becomes alot less sensitive with time after a circmcision.

As for std, or aids protection, just use a condom .

Dale

Take it from a guy in his 50s ... you don't want to cut it off. As you get older layers of skin will build up on your glans and you WILL loose sincitivity over time. When I was younger I could feel a feather on the head of my penis. Now I do good to feel sand paper. Keep it. It has a reason for being there and it is asthetically better looking. Not to mention you can do things with your foreskin that cut guys can only dream about. I wish I had your ahhh ... problem?

Hi, if you want more information about your case write me please:
SPAM
(a)
hotma... . com

I was partially cut at birth, they snipped off just the end. when soft the head is covered,and seeing a cut guy hard looks so painfull. I think it became common to be done automatically to keep parents from having to instruct the child hygeine. I wish I had the little they did cut off.. God made all animals with foreskinn that retracts for mating. I am not anti-semetic, but the Jewish custom to make a cerimony of it is strange. Actually in Nazi Germany a circumcision could get you killed, because only jewish boys were circumcised. Why would God make man in his own image and then say, whoops, you need to make some changes. African tribes circumcise women, and is considered by the western world as mutilation. All classical art that has nudity shows the penis as covered with foreskin. In the Old testamentthey burned animals in sacrifice to God.The first part of Leviticus gives detailed instructions on how to kill and prepare the animal for sacrafice. Nobody does this, but everyone recites the verse in Leviticus about Homosexuality being a sin. When all the churches start burning cattle on their alters, then talk to me about the rest of that part of the Bible. Point is, the old testament in many ways doesn't apply to the modern world. They have figured out the destruction of Sodom and Gommorha, was actually a metior shower ,and the heat from the fragments started fires. Sorry stayed a little

Hi jason Im Dr. Connor Im a plastice surgeon. I specialize in penile correction mostly "buried" penis but we also do half circumsicions or what you described as "cutting off the top" i would be more than happy to help you with your problem although requires that your excess foreskin be over 1 inch which i think you qualify for. we do however need to see a picture of your foreskin next to a ruler to make  sure it does go over an inch. if your interested replie to this message within a few days.

So you think your girlfriend should have it done also? There are african cultures that cut away parts on a woman, they call it mutilation. If you were born with it, it was there for a reason.Not to be rude, if you say it is cleaner and smells better, sounds like you didn't take the time to pull it back and wash it. Women Douche to smell better, but it is the way we were made to smell. Origanally it had to do with protecting the penis, and or attracting mating partners Evalution is a lenghty procese, The for skin also protects the glans where stimulation occurs. You may think its great now, but eventually it will not be as arrousing. Once the nerve endings that were always covered, will gradually loose some sensation,just to being exposed and rubbing against your clothes. If it makes you happy, thats's great. But if god made man in his own image , then God has a foreskin. It never made any sense to me why he would tell the jews that circumcision was being part of that religion. If we were supposed to be made perfect, why would God say to change it? Did he make a mistake to start with? Americans have so many more hang-ups about the body and talking about it. Really, how many parents sit down and have "The Talk" with their kids? Many women encourage it because it makes their role of proper hygeinefor male children easier. What is so terrible about telling a young boy that when he bathes, he needs to retract the foreskin and make sure it is clean.You tell them to brush their teeth and wash behind their ears! We have put so many additives into the food we eat, ,kids are going into puberty earlier. And when I was in school, no one was ADD, or took meds to change their behavior. It was discipline and good parenting. The hormones and genetic alteration to food is making a less heathy person,and is just going to keep on getting worse.

I'm a doctor, too. Don't forget to send me a picture!

jasonjason3:

It is hard for me to see this a problem.

It is absolutely normal for a long foreskin to NOT retract during an erection.Here in the United States, so many men are circumcised that they don't know what is normal. You are likely to get very bad advice from circumcised men about a foreskin because they don't have one and don't understand the foreskin.

Your long foreskin protects the head of your penis from harm so it is very desirable.

I have a long foreskin similar to yours and I think it is fine.

Foreskin trims or partial circumcision would amputate the "ridged band". Look up the ridged band on the Internet. That is where the nerves are. That would be very undesirable.

The operation is irreversible. If you get circumcised, you will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss.