My brother is college student and he lives in campus. He is 11 years younger then me. He lives in another town so I see him from time to time. During the recent visit I was left alone in his room. While I was trying to find something to read I have find some medications. First is called Zoloft and the second one is called Fioricet. What are they for?

Zoloft is one of the most prescribed medications for depression. He is also prescribed for number of conditions like anxiety disorders, including obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder. Fioricet is drug that contains a number of ingredients. The main are acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine. It is used for complex tension headaches.

do you think that medication will help me? i have insomnia ocd and psd. i need to know. im only 11 and its so very hard to deal with it.

Young lady that medication is way too potent for you and you should never take someone else's prescriptions. Please have your parent take you to the dr and get something that fits what you need it for.