I have one question. I found in my roommate’s she is 22, student) desk this pills- tranxene. I am curious what Traxene is. Anyone had experience with this tranxene?
Thanx for quick replies!

It’s not nice to look after your friend !?
Traxene belongs to a group of medicines, called central nervous system CNS) depressants, which slow down the nervous system. She should not use Traxene to relieve nervousness or tension caused by the stress of everyday life for example exams, …) Traxene might be used to relieve anxiety, treat insomnia, to help relax muscles or relieve muscle spasm or used in the treatment of certain convulsive seizure) disorders, such as epilepsy.
Your friend might be also using this for partying but not recommendable… Traxene may be habit-forming- it causes mental or physical dependence, especially when using Traxene for a long time or in high doses.
Talk to your friend!

I take tranxene. It is a bezodiazapine. It is basically a tranquilizer. It, for me, is ant i-anxiety for complex partial epilepsy.