Alright so...today is March 14th. 6:15am.
Yesterday morning I met this guy that was really awesome and stuff blah blah blah..
I know that it's wrong that I just met him. But crazy enough, I actually really really know that I like him.
Please try not to comment on it, just answer the sex questions. eh >.<
I am 15, and he is 19, by the way. I know I know. [repeats sentence above.]
I was in this deep conversation with him and I really felt like he understood me,
& he told me that he actually thought I was 17, and was thinking of asking me out. lmao. [I'd like to say that I'm mature for my age. :3]
Anyway....We had sex...I told him that i wasnt on any pill or anything...he says "i never come in a girl". :/
So, stupid me, I trust him and have unprotected sex with him.
Even though I know about STDs and all that.. one thing I've learned on this site just now is "precum" which is scaring me. xD
My girlfriend[who I had sex with last night...haha. yeah. just thought i'd mention. xD] is offering to take me to a clinic soon to get checked and stuff...and get condoms, birth control. That would be realllyyyy nice. I'm thinking of asking if we're able to do that TODAY. because I'm scared sh*tless and am feeling like SUCH a retard right now. Although I do feel a lot better after losing my virginity, I just...ugh. I really can't have a chance of me being pregnant, or having an STD. It would f**k up me, and my family...I can't bare to hurt myself, or them, like that. I can't believe I did that. f**k. Okay okay...um...yeah..so please, if you have any good advice or info for me, I would highly appreciate it. thank you so, so much. Oh and...there is absolutely no way im telling my parents. thanks.

<3

You'really way to young to be having sex. Especially with a 19 year old! If any adult found out, that could be that young man's life gone down the drain. Best thing for you to do is keep your legs closed! :) BTW, just because you have sex with a female doesn't mean you should brag! They carry STD's just as well as men do!