is there anyone to help me with some good advice on how to deal with this turbinate pain I have my face muscles related and what could means anyway having this pressure on the left side of my nose and cheek I feel like the left side of my face is paralyzed practically and I don't seem to manage dealing with this turbinate pain I have those last 10 days and I also feel like I have lost taste sensation in my tongue. Please someone help me on this issue!

I think that you must be having Bell's palsy that is a facial paralysis condition manifested in the described symptoms and also accompanied with the turbinate pain you have lately. Anyway I advice you go see a doc for if this is some nerves damage related than the risk of permanent damage of these facial nerves is much higher. I suppose this is about Bell's palsy for few years ago I was also having hard time with this turbinate pain affected my face area causing me feeling pressure and pain around my nose and eyes and that is how I was diagnosed and it also turned out that this turbinate pain was caused by herpes virus I occasionally have but this time it has spread causing me these nerve damages and so I was prescribed Zovirax in order to reduce nerve damage as well as some anti-inflammatory med such as prednisone and this one is perfect in reducing face swell ness and therefore this turbinate pain also.

I found your having herpes and it relating to your turbinates interesting.

I have long had serious problems with my sinuses and Perthier's (or Merthier's) disease. I had turbinate surgery in August and had found out the previous May that I had herpes although I had never had a breakout.

Could you elaborate on the correlation between the two.

Thanks