I am on day two of recovery from my septoplasty/turbinate reduction surgery. The nose pain and drainage isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, but my upper teeth ache really bad. It aches like growing pains and keeps making my eyes water. I got this surgery due to a deviated septum and really bad snoring. I hope that this completely takes care of my problems. Make sure that you change your gauze regularly and use peroxide and Neosporin on Q-tips to clean your nostrils. I can't really smell or taste right now so I've kind of lost my appetite. I just keep taking my antibiotics and pain meds. Good luck to everyone else in recovery from this or who is going to get this done.

My teeth still hurt very badly and it's driving me nuts! This is worse than any of the other pain syptoms from this procedure. The pain killers only seem to help for two hours or so and take forever to kick in again once I can take the next dose. Ugh!!!!