I went in for an appointment today in search of a remedy for my headache and somehow they managed to get a urine test in there. And after doing what I had to and giving them the sample, they told me I had a lot of protein level in my urine. Is that a bad, or is it normal? I’m an 18 year old female who has had a urinary tract infection in the past year.

The normal for protein level in urine is less than 150 mg/day, or less than 10 mg/dl. I am 30year of age, male. However, my problem is opposite; I’ve been having protein in my urine for last 5 years. Still I can observe protein in my urine. Nephrologists had recommended me prednisone and later on azathioprine. I kept on using these drugs, but still no luck. My kidney biopsy showed damage of kidney tissues. Protein in urine can be a temporary or a regular feature and clearly takes away the immunity, but the potency of the male as well.