Hello. My name is Radu, I'm only 20 years old and I've been suffering from right lower side abdominal pain and bladder pain for 2 months. I've seen 2 urologysts , 1 surgeon , 1 infectionist doctor , but no results. I've been investigated with ultrasound , MRI ELECTROMAGNETICAL , and they excluded appendicitis ,hernia and abdominal ruptures, also kidney stones. 

First time I saw an urologyst who performed a rectal examination and told me it's acute prostatitis (but he wasn't so sure). He gave me 
-1 month of levofloxacin- combined with Cefiximum (an antibiotic) 

After this treatment, I felt even worse , and my right side abdominal pain was even sharper, so after that month I took a break of 9 days from antibiotics. 
Then I went to the urologyst again , who took my Stamey Test - samples of urine and prostate liquid , and sperm analysys. Surprise! Urine and Prostate Liquid were clear, without any result, but the Sperm Analysis showed an Enteroccocus ++++ Infection . 

I went to an infectionist, who talked to my urologyst and together tried to give me a treatment by the result of the antibiogram of my enteroccocus. 
So...3 weeks I took: 
- Amoxicilin 500 combined with Gentamycin Intravenous (1 week) 
-Then Amoxicilin alone (1 week) 
-Then ciprofloxacin (1 week) 
It only remained 2 days of treatment, and I still have my extreme bladder and right lower side abdominal pain 
In mean time, last weak I went to a neurologist , cause they thought my pain could have been caused by my nervous system. They gave me 4 days treatment with antiinflamators and other stuff, but only with antiinflamators my pain gets weaker. 
I don't have prostate pain ! I don't have pain when urinating , only after i urinate...So this is so so strange ! All doctors here in Romania told me I'm perfect in theory , but in reality, I suffer from extreme pains , now my back hurts too. So...bladder pain and right side pain !!!!! 

In conclusion, what do you think? Do you think I have a bladder problem, not one with the prostate? Or maybe some urethers problems? Can my problem be caused by urinary retention? After I urinate the pain gets worse, but honestly I always feel pain in there. Could it help me some drugs for the bladder?(to relax nerves in there)? Also, my right side pain is without a reason....Please help me! I beg you ! 

dear mr rado.. i am a homoeopathic doctor.i read your history and suggest for you only 2 very simple homoeopathic medicines # megnasia phos 3x or 6x ....4 tabs  3 time daily .these are very petty tabs just keep it over tongue and disolve #2 bryonia 30.....10 drops in little water 3 time daily 30 mints before meal.. these are enough.

mr.radu . the 1st prescription was for ur lower abdominal pain... this medicine is for your after urinating trouble.......SARSAPARILLA...30..also take it as 10 drops in little water 15 mints before meal om empty stomoch 3 time daily.use all medicines for 10 days . and then repley me about ur condition

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

mr.radu.. if have not yet getting releif,,, then,,change your medicines as...1...bryonia...30...2 rhus tox ...30... sarsaparilla....q take all mdeicines with 15 mints interval 10 drops each in a table spoon .for 10 days .your will be recovered by the grace of GOD,soon....doog.boog@

Hey thank you all for the answers!