I keep getting a pain in my lower right abdominal area. At first I just thought it was cramp, or a pulled muscle, but I've now had it for about a week, and it goes on and off, and it's only when I walk. But it's gettin more and more painful each time. This may sound all hypochondriac but it's in the appendix area. Could it be linked?

Sounds like a side stitch, also known as exercise-related transient abdominal pain (ETAP). Have your doctor check it out.

If this pain is related to the appendix as I think it is you might be needing a surgery in near future. Appendix is a part of our intestines but to be honest nobody really knows what the purpose of the appendix is. Is your pain getting stronger over time? Have you noticed any complications during your bowel movement? The problem really gets serious when your appendix bursts. Then you will be in need of immediate surgery. Things can get complicated if you don’t notice about problems with your appendix. You should see a doctor just to have a checkup and confirm if this is the problems that you are experiencing. He might prescribe you some medication as well.
All the best,
Danella

Hi danella I have the same problem where I feel pain around my appendix area bit I went to get ct scan ultrasound n my appendix was normal could there be a possible chance it could be even tho it cane back normal they told me my urine line and bladder was swollen

I'm having same issue. Spent all day yesteday getting CAT scan and everything is normal. But it hurts a ton over right hip in abdomen when I walk. Walking up stairs is the worst. However, running does NOT hurt. Not really sure wtf to do here.