Hi there, im 21, all in all im average size and im healthy, i go for runs everyday and im beginning a healthy life style. For about a year or more, i have been suffering with abdominal pain, lower back ache, bloating and the frequent need to empty my bladder. I have been back and forth to the doctors and been given 27474783992020029374 tests for infections and sti test and all have come back clear every time! I have always had a problem with my ovaries and i dont think this is related but i have been told i have either endometriosis or polycystic ovaries and yet to be diagnosed with an actual problem. Back to the pain, i suffer this every day, mainly every morning/night. My sleep is always affected. It is extremely painful in my abdomen, so much it feels like i havent urinated for hours, baring in mind this could be after falling asleep for 1/2hours, i get up with the urge to urinate, with only a normal amount of urine or less and the pain ease for a little while until i get back into bed where my abdomen feels really bruised and so painful it hurts to breathe and then this pain passes through to my back, after a few hours the pain will finally ease. I dont seem to get this pain as much during the day time hours, only the after pain during the day. Has anyone felt this way, or been diagnosed with anything? Its driving me mad.

the symptoms you describe do sound like they could be caused by polycystic ovaries or endometriosis, but these conditions are also linked with heavy, long or irregular periods - so it might make sense to visit your gynecologist if you have these period-related issues and see if any of these conditions are the cause. On the other side, this type of strong pain can also be linked with kidney stones. They also might be what's responsible for your problems with urination - and the kidney stone pain is known to be very strong and most people experience it just like you described - as abdominal pain that spreads to your back.

What I'd recommend you to do is to see your family doctor and see if you can get the tests to determine if kidney stones are the cause, or if the problem is related to your ovaries. If you can, it would be also good if you could get checked out for infections that are not STD - like bladder infection or pelvic inflammatory disease. Even suffering from these in the past, might be linked to the symptoms you're experiencing now.

Hope I helped at least a bit.

Hiya, thank you for your reply, ive had several bladder infection tests, blood tests etc. My doctors are abit rubbish and im changing to another doctors.
As for my ovary problem, i went to the gyno and they told me for a year i had endometriosis, then after a year i had more pain and they said i had polycystic ovaries, recently they havent been given me as much trouble.
I will see my new doctor about kidney stones, thank you for your help