I ‘v been having lower abdominal pain and something like a pressure on my bladder. I was wasn’t worried at the beginning, but it is almost two weeks like this and I became worried that I might be having some infection or disease. Plus, pain is significantly worsened with time.

I sound to me like cystitis. Is your pain worsening with urination? I had cystitis year. It is Infection of the urinary tract and can be very painful and causes lower abdominal pain. It was first thought because I mentioned pressure on my bladder sensation. Anyway, you need professional help. I think you should see your doctor promptly

I have a problem as well...... about 2 weeks ago i had a little pain while urinating but i pt it off and it went away, but just 3 days ago i felt a urgent need to uinate ... i experienced PAIN from my bladder and sides... My urine was a whiteish color (cloudy) but it had no oder. I double over in pain a rlized there was a drop of blood spreading in to the water. ever since i had rand pop ups of where i had to urinate and if i didnt i would litteraly go on myself. i have no idea what is wrong im only 17 is this nromal at all?

Guest who posted on October 27th--you really need to see your doctor. Cloudy and/or bloody urine is not normal. You may have a kidney or bladder infection. Don't put it off any longer. Best of luck!