Hi. I am 25 and tend to get what I assume are UTI's since I can remember. The urge to urinate, but only drop will come out and make the urge even worse, etc. Well, the past week, I have thought I was getting another one. I have never been to the doctor for one, but they always go away on there own after a day or few days. This time, I have the urge to pee, and then when I go, it's more than a drop, but when I wipe, is when I feel like I am going to pee myself again. If I drive and go over bumps, it almost makes me pee myself. When I stand up or sit a certain way, I feel like there is pressure on my bladder. I was doing a self vaginal exam on myself and felt a round lump on the inside of vagina. I never notice it before, but I can't be too sure as I don't really feel around my insides on my own. Ever since I did this, though, I have had pain in my lower left abdominal area. I also have a strong urge that I need to poop, but I have been constipated and sit on the toilet trying to get it to come out, but only a small bowel will come and it makes my left side hurt even worse. I'm not sure what is wrong as I have never had anything like this before. I am sexually active and have been with my fiance for 5 1/5 years. We have a four year old daughter, and I know that I am not pregnant. My period is pretty consistent and is scheduled to arrive in approximately 10 days. Lately, though every 2 or 3 menstual cycles, I will have bad cramping, heavy period with blood clots and then the next month, it will be easy, light period, etc. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! AND AM SO SO WORRIED ABOUT IT. THE PAIN IN MY LEFT SIDE IS AWFUL. I FEEL NAUSEOUS AND AM CONSTIPATED. HAVE BAD STOMACH CRAMPS. CANT STOP WANTING TO URINAE. ITS AWFUL.
HOW DID YOU COPE?
SOMEBODY HELP
WHAT IS THIS\\\?

u should go check ur kidney and meet ur doctor..

here are some test which may help u ..do ultra sound..do ur urine test ..do ur blood test ..

u may have kidney infection and ib(irritating bowl syndrome)

or bowl infection..

Help! What was It the end?